2019 COURSE RATES
Introduction to Interpreting in Community and Public Service Settings (coming soon...)
$97 + GST
Interpreting in Community Settings
$497 + GST
Interpreting in Healthcare Settings
$797 + GST
Interpreting in Mental Health Settings
$897 + GST
Interpreting in Legal Setting
$897 + GST
NEW: The Interpreter’s Lab is offering installment payment plans for all students. Registration must occur on or after April 18, 2020 and applies to all courses.
- No fees or interest charges will be applied.
- Registration can be paid via credit card or e-transfer.
- Up to 3 payments will be permitted.
- Payments must be completed prior to the course end date.
- Certificates of Completion will be issued only once payment is provided in full and all other course requirements have been satisfied.
- Tax receipts will be issued only once payment is provided in full.
If you are interested in payment plan options, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to registering. Or call us at 604-336-0224
Register for 2 or more courses and get a reduced rate*
Discounted registration fees for students that register for 2 or more courses. We hope that you will take advantage of these special rates.
Two (2) courses - $50 off total registration fees (excl. GST)
Three (3) courses - $100 off total registration fees (excl. GST)
Four (4) courses - $200 off total registration fees (excl. GST)
*Course combo discounts are not applicable to the $97 introductory course, are only effect when courses are purchased in full at time of registration, and cannot be combined with any other special offers. Any combination of courses may NOT include duplicate courses (e.g. students registering for 2 Interpreting in Community Settings courses will NOT receive a course combo discount). These combination prices are intended to facilitate students to take more than one course and assist them on the fees.