In some sectors the needs of language service organizations or programs can be unique. The Industry Partner level allows you to leverage the decades of experience at The Interpreter’s Lab and its parent company, Shifting Pictures, to provide efficient and cost effect solutions for your team. Unique responses for complex settings. Our experience in the sector stretches from managing labour market and academic research projects, consulting on multifaceted organizational and sectoral needs, developing and implementing services and associated infrastructures, including organizational policy and procedures development, and customized training for both interpreters and those who utilize interpreting services. You could say we have done it all. And now this expertise is yours to access! Improve your interpreting and language services – partner with The Interpreter’s Lab.
The Industry Partner program is individualized for every client. We start with a conversation and go from there – delivering you a proposal with recommendations for best approaches. Our goal is to optimize your language services so that you can work on the business you were meant to do. For over 30 years we have advocated for quality language services, and our purpose is to make interpreting services excellent, easy, and effective for everyone involved: the organization, the interpreter and clients in need of services.
Examples of what the Industry Affiliate program offers (but not limited to)
- Support for interpreter recruitment and testing/assessment support.
- Customized and integrated training program based on your specific needs
- In-house training programs designed for your interpreters (asynchronous or blended online learning systems)
- In-house training programs for staff on working with interpreters
- Optimize the utilization of language services for increased productivity and value
- Develop Learning Management Systems for your unique organizational or corporate needs
- Create learning strategies, onboarding plans and continued competence protocols
Explore our resources and tools for organizations.